Community Health Partners – Medical Foundation
For more than 100 years, Community and our physician partners have been committed to providing the care Valley families need. Today, we’ve built a medical foundation to continue providing the quality care you depend on for generations to come.
Community Health Partners offers security and stability for those physicians who choose to participate. For physicians who prefer this model, it offers comprehensive benefits, pay protection and additional practice support services in a governance structure broadly represented by provider practices and specialties.
We believe that by what we do today, we can build a better tomorrow for our community.
Doctors know their patients best. Our mission is to come alongside Valley physicians through an integrated system of care to provide them with greater support, security and choice empowering them to practice their best medicine.
Together with our physician partners we are building the Valley’s premier integrated healthcare delivery system that reliably meets the healthcare needs of our region and continuously exceeds patient expectations.
We believe that working side by side with our physician partners is the best way to care for the patients we serve. We value clear, transparent, direct relationships. We put stock in research and the health needs of our community and believe these needs should be monitored and routinely reported. We believe they should drive us to uphold the highest standards of care. Our team approach enhances an honest, collaborative work environment where an individual’s contributions are rewarded. With mutual respect we hold each other accountable and value continuous performance improvement.
Our New Foundation Guiding Pillars – Ingredients for Shared Success
Shared Vision & Governance
- Shared goals, objectives and strategies
- Broad representation of provider practices and specialties
- Compensation/incentive models developed with input from providers
- Respect for existing practice cultures and reputation
- Designed on best practices from industry leaders like Cedars-Sinai
- Clear and visible priorities monitored and routinely reported
- Transparent billing and administrative fee schedules
- Accountable, transparent and a compliant environment
- Collaboration on both growth initiatives and challenges
- Independent management team focused on the needs of our providers and patients
- Provider support services, not “management”
- Highly effective, efficient outcomes
- Services designed with input from providers
- Support and strength from the region’s largest healthcare system
Benefits of Joining the Community Health Partners Foundation
Opportunities for physician participation in strategic planning and decision-making process.
COVID-19 taught us many things, including the need to provide direct financial support or other critical resources to our physician community when necessary.
Community Health Partners empowers us to provide essential resources to support physicians when the need arises.